Last updated August 24, 2023
This privacy notice for Easlo Pte. Ltd. (doing business as Easlo) ("we," "us," or "our"), describes how and why we might
collect, store, use, and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), such as when you:
• Visit our website at https://www.easlo.co, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
• Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not
agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about
us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your
interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal
information we collect may include the following:
• email addresses
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment
instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Gumroad.
You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://gumroad.com/privacy.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes
to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information - such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics - is
collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal
your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP
address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country,
location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily
needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this
in our Cookie Notice: https://app.termly.io/document/cookie-policy/92c89259-adf5-4855-9c4c-56ccc1182d7.
The information we collect includes:
• Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our
servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how
you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and
information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and
files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as
system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
• Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use
to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP
address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model,
Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
• Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or
imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the
Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current
location (based on your IP address. You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access
to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not
be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security
and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services,
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the
• To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries
and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
• To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products
and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
• To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments,
returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
• To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you
about your use of our Services.
• To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to
us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our
marketing emails at any time. For more information, see "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below.
• To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized
content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
• To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or
protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.